Sample of recent projects completed by Executive Search Advisory Partners that support client’s senior leadership recruiting needs.
- Developed and authored the Executive Recruiting Processes and Guide for a global pharmaceutical company. The Guide for the new executive recruiting organization and executive leadership team was designed to provide information about search strategy, assessment process and tools, search firm relationships and management, integrating external search with internal succession planning, metrics & data analytics, talent branding and executive on-boarding.
- Conducted comprehensive TA assessments for several companies in the Financial Services, Insurance and Pharmaceutical industries, and government regulatory agency. Used a proprietary assessment and discovery methodology to evaluate current practices, processes, organization relationships and challenges in order to recommend actions to improve TA performance with appropriate metrics, structure, and resources.
- Conducted role alignment and facilitated the development the RACI for an emerging talent acquisition organization and the HR Business Partners
- Advised a Fortune 200 company on establishing an internal recruiting organization; including structure, role, metrics and ideal candidate profiles.
- Conducted an audit of a Fortune 200 company’s search firm agreements; fee structure, off-limits, confidentiality and guarantee / replacement terms.
- Conducted the search firm selection for two Private Equity portfolio companies; resulting in improved client and search firm alignment on the searches and quicker search launch.
- Provided independent candidate assessments on two Vice President assignments for a middle market automotive parts supplier.
- Created the Talent Acquisition Responsibility Matrix and Process Map for a $1.5B global tier-one automotive supplier which resulted in reducing search cycle time, clarity of roles and standardized applicant documentation and improved candidate management.
- Developed an Interview Assessment Guide and assessment forms for a middle market manufacturing company to improve interviewers’ ability to interview, assess and recruit middle and senior-level talent.